[RP TownTalk] chickens on the tracks

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 14:24:45 UTC 2007

Did you notice if they were your typical "white" hen-like chickens (as
portrayed on Perdue commercials), or were they brown or dark colored?

Do I  know the cause of death of the chickens?  No, but
I DO know that, in  the past, S&J has had "smothered
chicken" on the menu!     (ONLY KIDDING, S&J!)

Seriously; I didn't open either of the bags, I  don't
know if the police took them to see if they were in
fact fighting  chickens or "regular" eating-type
chickens, and don't know if a cause of  death would be
obvious or not.  I'd found chickens at the tracks  last
year, but seeing all of the little pieces of candy in
each bag this  year was rather strange.....