[RP TownTalk] traffic

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 12:20:19 UTC 2007

I live on Ravenswood Rd and the cars speed
down cutting through. You take your life in your
hands if I want to get into my car.  And they do
not stop for the stop signs - period. Or they tap
the brake still moving forward. Nobody else is
entitled to the road but "them".  It is scary.

I think signs saying local
traffic only on Taylor and my street corner so
they cant enter our section at any time to avoid
the lights and traffic. That would leave Lafayette
stop sign runners to deal with (and trash throwers).

Em