[RP TownTalk] I want you opinion

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:14:24 UTC 2007

My 2 cents?

I LOVE knowing about what our neighboring communities are up to. We
don't live out in the middle of the country; our neighboring
communities are across the street!

And to directly answer one of your questions, Riverdale Park's Drena
Galarza is one of the artists in the Hyattsville Artists Market.

I find that my connection to the community of interesting people is
stronger when I don't think about artificial constructs like town
boundaries. The DC Metro area has so much to offer, it's really just a
matter of finding out what is going on.

If I'm not interested, I just delete the message.

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland
Maryland - USA