[RP TownTalk] I want you opinion

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Thu Aug 16 01:16:03 UTC 2007

> When I see mass mailings from Hyattsville CDC (who ever they are) or

Very Dear Old Coot,

Hyattsville CDC is the same as Stuart Eisenberg, former Hyattsville
city council member, and a good friend and neighbor to Riverdale Park.
 Our Ward 1 councilmember has been trying to build stronger
connections with neighboring towns, and may even have encouraged these
mailings.

I do think that when folks from outside of town post to our list, they
should identify themselves as nonresidents, most especially when
advocating policy.  I notice that some good neighbors such as Stuart
Eisenberg and Chris Currie always do identify themselves
appropriately.