[RP TownTalk] Ravenswood Apartment

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Fri Aug 17 18:58:56 UTC 2007

There is suspected drug dealing and prostitution at the building. The
police have made upwards of 60 calls for service to the block in the
last year.

On Tuesday of this week I met w/ the building owner and Captain
Timmons, our acting police chief. The building owner had heard some
concerns, but was not aware of the scale of the problem. He is going
to be working more closely with our police. I've asked the town to
price getting another street light installed and the owner is going to
look at other measures he can take to improve safety.

I encourage residents and neighbors to continue to call in any weird
behavior or suspicious people you see in this block. Your information
will be handled discretely.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open,

Alice

Alice Ewen Walker