[RP TownTalk] Two Found Dogs STILL LOST

Stephanie Gorin steph_gorin at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 03:00:30 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Just want to broadcast that the two dogs I found Friday morning are still
homeless.  No sign of their owner yet even though we alerted the county, the
town police, local animal control officers, vets, post, etc.  I also posted
to Craig's List and a few other pet finder websites.

We are going to take the dogs to the SPCA on Tuesday if we have not had a
response from the owners by then.  Please put the word out!  More about
them:

Adult no more than 2 years old.  Husky mix.  Blue eyes.  Very friendly.
Definitely looks after the puppy.

Puppy no more than 3 months.  Black and tan.  Adorable, friendly.

Found near the corner of Ravenswood and Lafayette.

Thanks,

Steph
202-550-5554 (cell)