[RP TownTalk] traffic alterations

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:58:15 UTC 2007

I'm sitting here trying to remember if there was any announcement of
the change, and when it would take effect, in Town Crier. And now I'm
trying to remember the last time I saw a Town Crier, and I can't
remember. It seems like it's been awhile. And the last edition that is
on line at http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/cgi-bin/rptc.pl/2007 is
the May, 2007 edition.

So, I would like to thank Marc for alerting us to the change. Living
on Riverdale Rd., we frequently use the 48th-Queensbury-Lafayette
route. I guess I should make that past tense, or budget for some
traffic tickets ;-)