[RP TownTalk] Winter Time Yoga workshop sat. 12/8/07 4-6PM

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Mon Dec 3 22:59:35 UTC 2007

NEW MOON RENEWAL
Saturday Dec 8, 2007  4-6pm,
Teacher: Kelly Fisher, Fee: $35
at
Yoga Space
4206 Gallatin Street
Hyatttsville, MD 20781

We salute the sun, but the moon plays an important part in our lives  as
well.  Learn the moon salutation, Chandra Namaskar, in a playful
practice designed specifically for the wintertime, the time of year
when we naturally turn inward and renew our selves.  This will be a
mixed level practice, and current knowledge of main yoga postures  will
be helpful.

Enjoy a bit of calm before the "storm of the holidays". For more
information send an e-mail to kelly at wildfloweryoga.com, visit
www.yoga-space.org or call 301.699.5440.

Gloria