[RP TownTalk] Rehoming a Weimaramer

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 14:38:11 UTC 2007

I would like to recommend the Canine Training Association located in
Beltsville just off Kenilworth Ave.  An easy drive from Riverdale  Park.  The cost?
$75 per Year!  As many days as you want to go  and as many dogs as you have!
What a deal. If you just went once a week  for a year that is 52 trainings for
the dog.  Dogs are very smart and will  learn even if you don't practice
every day, that once a week will make a  difference.  It will also help you bond
with the dog and once you are  bonded there is nothing a dog won't do for you.
So please try it and you  might like it so much you will become a volunteer.
The number for  obedience is 301-864-1647  Doris or 410-573-6556 Ken or Nan.
I  believe the owner is the best trainer a dog can have. There are no Bad
dogs.  Take care and hope to see you at CTA.   Audrey