[RP TownTalk] Rehoming a Weimaramer

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Dec 5 03:14:00 UTC 2007

Betty and Andy Waldron, and all

It has been brought to my attention that my comments could be taken
harshly, which was not my intention.

Upon re-reading I must agree.

It was not my intention to add stress to the already stressful decision
that you and your son have made to end a two year relationship with your
dog.

No one should be so presumptuous as to thank they are in a position to
question your decision.  I think I understand the "issues" of trying to
share your life with a ~2-year old dog. The two dogs I have gotten from
P.G. county were about 2-years old when I let them choose me. There have
been times when I 'understand' why my companions ended up at the pound.
The point I am trying to make in a clumsy way is that dogs do mature and
settle down.  The training suggested in a friendlier way by others would
help that process, If your family can endure.

Please accept my apologizes. If I could help I would. But DVD doesn't
need a pet and I don't have enough hands to scratch behind that many ears.

Louis King