[RP TownTalk] Winter Time Yoga workshop sat. 12/8/07 4-6PM

Maureen Farrington maureen.farrington at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:45:43 UTC 2007

Perhaps at this point Ms. Felix-Thompson could ask those on the lists
who appreciate such updates to email her separately and Yoga Space
could have their own announcement list.

It's a fine line.  I think community events should be promoted, but it
is hard to swallow when it comes from a list member whose sole
contributions are announcements.

-Maureen