[RP TownTalk] Winter Time Yoga workshop sat. 12/8/07 4-6PM

Leslie Plant leslieplant at verizon.net
Tue Dec 4 13:10:57 UTC 2007

I really appreciate hearing about the good happenings at Yoga Space (thanks
Gloria!).  The businesses in our collective neighborhoods are offering a fun
and interesting variety of events, giving us the opportunity to stay here in
or near our home town, spending our money here instead of risking life and
limb on the highway to spend it in Montgomery County.  YAY!

I hope all you local business people on the neighborhood listserves will
make announcements on the list to continue to let us know what's going on
close to home.

Thanks

Leslie on Somerset