[RP TownTalk] Winter Time Yoga workshop sat. 12/8/07 4-6PM

Dotsie dorothyrow at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 16:32:47 UTC 2007

This is just the kind of thing that I am on this list to find out about. I forwarded this to other neighbors that prefer not to be on this list. I like hearing about any special event given by local businesses. I understand the other side of the issue, but I personally prefer being on one list instead of a different list for every business nearby.

Happy Holidays,
Dotsie

From: "Leslie Plant" <leslieplant at verizon.net>

I really appreciate hearing about the good happenings at Yoga Space (thanks Gloria!).  The businesses in our collective neighborhoods are offering a fun and interesting variety of events, giving us the opportunity to stay here in or near our home town, spending our money here instead of risking life and limb on the highway to spend it in Montgomery County.  YAY!

I hope all you local business people on the neighborhood listserves will make announcements on the list to continue to let us know what’s going on close to home.

Thanks
Leslie on Somerset