[RP TownTalk] Looking for Advice

CAROL DE PRATO tazimax at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 18:47:59 UTC 2007

That kind of behavior happens CONSTANLY near my house in the Jamal building parking lot.  I have no problem yelling out a window or a door and asking them would they like it if someone urinated on their fence.  I wish there was something more that could be done but I don't think there is.
Carol DePrato