[RP TownTalk] Looking for advice

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:34:27 UTC 2007

Sorry you had to see someone engaged in such low-rent
behavior!  We have a dumpster w/ a fence around it at
my apartment building which is right by the street
(Lafayette Ave), and I've seen guys come out from
between the dumpster and fence, "zipping up" many
times, and from the smell you can tell they're using
that area for a bathroom.  Also over by the concrete
pylons at the East West Highway overpass.  I don't
know as there's any specific laws against "public
peeing," but it's really disgusting, isn't it?