[RP TownTalk] What I like about Riverdale Park

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu Dec 6 21:11:46 UTC 2007

Yes Bruce there are lots of bottles and trash along the front of my
house.  And every other day or so I pick it up. Do I enjoy that little
task? No. Have I (and my alter-ego) discussed the problem here and at
town hall? Yes.
Have I discussed the problem without questioning the sincerity, motives
or ideas of others? That may be open for discussion.

Have I seen a difference in the efforts by the town to impact the
problem? As Roland said, yes.  Is it fixed? Not yet.

The tenor of the discourse was the only reason stepped into this pissing
contest.

Lou

fine.