[RP TownTalk] PAW contact - Help!

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 23:55:26 UTC 2007

I am trying to contact PAW to see if someone in their Responsible Pet
Ownership section would be willing to come talk the 4-H club.  I can't get
any responses to my emails.  I noticed that their website (other than the
calendar) seems to be pretty out of date so I don't know if the contact info
on the site is even current.

Do any of you know anyone that works for PAW.  Or maybe you know someone who
knows someone?

And for those of you that were just thinking, "When is the next 4-H club
meeting?"  It next Thursday at 6:30.  Contact me if you've got any questions
or suggestions for speakers.  Thanks!

Arletta
Join the Riverdale Park 4-H Club
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+4-H