[RP TownTalk] Giant RP Christmas Card?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Dec 7 13:55:48 UTC 2007

Rob,
Sounds like an idea to me!

Rob Oppenheim wrote:
> Wouldn't it be fun to get one of those giant Christmas Cards
> (really big - like 2 feet tall), and inscribe on it:
>
> Is there a spot where we could set this up at the market and
> have someone encourage people to sign it?
Just so happens that right in the middle of the market next to the cross
walk will be the sound booth. That's right across from the Pet store.
My alter-ego knows the guy that will be running the sound. The card
could be setup on along the side or many be in front (depends). I also
have a table - long card table that we could use.  Also have a place we
can store the card and stuff Sat night.

Now, the card, colored pins to write, What else do we need?

Lou