[RP TownTalk] Giant RP Christmas Card?

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 02:51:22 UTC 2007

This is an especially good time of year to look for the positive and
to appreciate others, and to build community. (Thank you Sarah).

Wouldn't it be fun to get one of those giant Christmas Cards
(really big - like 2 feet tall), and inscribe on it:

"Merry Christmas with deepest thanks to all the town's staff and people."

Then get everyone who goes to the Holiday Market and Festival of Lights
this weekend to sign it - kinda like it was from the whole town.

Think we should do it?

Anyone know where we could get such a giant card?
I know they exist, but do any local stores have them?

Is there a spot where we could set this up at the market and
have someone encourage people to sign it?

I suppose we could make one from poster board:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2143212_giant-christmas-card.html
but buying one ready-made would be faster.

-Rob