[RP TownTalk] Respect

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 14:38:57 UTC 2007

I for one might be one of those out there that are not commenting on numerous occasions to basically avoid being slammed by some posters who have not learned how to play nice, and communicate with respect for others feelings.  I can't wait... now I've gone and done it and opened myself up for some kind of blast.

After living in my house in this town for 24 years, I only stay subscribed to this list to hear about the news of events and maybe some discussion about innovations around town. The constant bickering between posters is really getting old.

If you don't have anything nice to say please take your digs off line so the rest of us don't have to filter through all the subtle insults!

Marianne Thrift
6304 47th Avenue