[RP TownTalk] Identifying myself...

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Dec 10 02:35:50 UTC 2007

5bumbum at excite.com wrote:
> Oh, so you want me to identify myself?

Well yes. Even the "crazy old coot" uses the same email address as "his
keeper" as suggested in the guidance for this forum:

"3.  We recommend including your full name and e-mail address in the
last two lines of each message sent to the list, to make it simpler for
people to communicate privately with you via e-mail."

It is really a friendly suggestion to facilitate a dialog. A dialog
requires 2 or more people.  Knowing who your talking to helps understand
the dialog.  So yes, we would like to welcome you and your views to the
forum. I personnel would like it more If we knew ...

Lou