[RP TownTalk] appeal to anyone with pics from the Holiday Market

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:49:33 UTC 2007

First let me echo the thoughts of good cheer and thanks for all the
hard work to everyone who helped make the Holiday Market a success!
Despite the weather -- which, it must be said, could have been worse!
-- it seemed a very good time was had by all.

If any of you who were taking photographs at the Holiday Market would
be willing to share them, I thought it'd be fun to do a page on the
Wiki.  Hit me off list if interested...  Thanks.

Dwight
dwightrholmes[at]gmail.com

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you