[RP TownTalk] more Camden line?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:45:48 UTC 2007

of course, after sending this I realized that the fact that they're planning
to add a new Camden Line train in each direction doesn't mean that the train
would necessarily stop here; they could be thinking 'express'. perhaps
that's where our lobbying should be focused, to make sure it stops here!

"2015: Here before you know it!"