[RP TownTalk] Traffic Concerns

Andrew Farrington somefool at dvnt.com
Thu Feb 1 18:02:42 UTC 2007

"No solutions until the Town Center is occupied."

This is a paradox.  I don't think we're going to see the Town Center
occupied until others take actions that make it worth Jemal's while (in
his calculus) to get it occupied.  The condo/retail development is exactly
the kind of thing we need, to get any action on the existent Town Center.

  -Andrew Farrington
4605 Queensbury Road