[RP TownTalk] council pay raise up for vote again monday, consider being there

David Hiles hilesd at mac.com
Mon Feb 5 04:26:49 UTC 2007

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

The council pay issue is coming back up for a possible vote this Monday
Feb. 5, 2007.  The pay issue was discussed usefully on this list not so
long ago.  If possible, come to the meeting Monday night (8 pm Town
Hall) and express your views there, since some councilmembers place
more value on opinions delivered in meatspace.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatspace)

The proposal this time around is for $600/mo for council members and
$900/mo for the mayor. These amounts came from looking at other towns
of similar size and budget.

Some neighboring municipalities allow phone in public comment, wouldn't
it be cool if we could leapfrog that and go to IM comment?

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/