[RP TownTalk] HMB Boys and Girls Club holds registration for Baseball and Soccer

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 6 02:41:01 UTC 2007

Open to Riverdale Park families....
*****************
The Hyattsville, Mount Rainier & Brentwood (HMB) Boys and Girls Club is
seeking players born in or before 2002 for its Soccer program. We are
specifically looking for a coach for our U14 Girls team as well as for
assistants for all ages. Player registration is scheduled for 6:30 to
7:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in February (Feb. 6, 8, 13,
15, 20, 22, 27) at Hyattsville Elementary School, 5311 43rd Avenue in
Hyattsville.

The Hyattsville, Mount Rainier & Brentwood (HMB) Boys and Girls Club is
seeking players born on or after May 1, 1994 and coaches for its
Baseball and T-Ball program.  Player registration is scheduled as
above.

New club members should bring a copy of the child’s birth certificate,
a wallet-sized photo and proof of residence.  The soccer registration
fee is $65 covering spring and fall seasons, $55 for baseball, and $40
for T-Ball.  For additional information contact the HMB Voice Mail Line
at 301-864-1112, Baseball is #1, Soccer is #3, leave a message with
your child’s name, birth date, a phone number, and a good time to
return your call.