[RP TownTalk] Pete Buildings

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Feb 9 14:35:47 UTC 2007

I agree. If we have to eat the 5 story part and the added congestion,
what does Riverdale Park get?

However, I don't think making Pete perpetuate the ho-hum architecture of
the '50s track homes or the glass and steel of the '60s is a bit much.
Eight architectural styles would triple the finishing cost.  I agree
there should be some mitigation for the waver of the hight restriction,
but a $6 million cartoon is a bit much. JMHO

Lou