[RP TownTalk] Pete Buildings

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 15:07:13 UTC 2007

The only thing I have to say or question is this:  If the MUTC has rules,
guidelines, regulations etc. and we ignore them, then why have an MUTC?  Why
waste the time of the participants.  They work really hard and give of their time
and if we just over ride them, then why should they even bother?  If we want
5-6 story buildings and the MUTC says differently, then change the guidelines
or follow the guidelines as written.  I also want to remind the people who were
here at the time and those who have no idea because they were not here - The
East West Highway divides our town.  Many homes were demolished to make way
for this progress.  It didn't happen to University Park or Hyattsville.  It
comes right through Riverdale Park.  Now comes the high density development with
all the problems of traffic and congestion the community has been talking
about.  I urge you to think this through.  Get some expert advice and Please don't
give the store away....

Audrey