[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Corner

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 12 17:50:25 UTC 2007

All

I would like to make our readers aware of a very important point regarding the Patriot group.  There is a big difference financially between the Patriot Group's proposal and Pete's proposal.  The difference is that the Patriot Group had to buy Pete's properties and businesses in addition to building the 5 story condo building.  Pete already owns the businesses and land and does not have to bear the burden of their expense.

I categorically do not agree that the 5 story proposal is the only option.  A two story project may be doable if Pete is willing to consider it not to mention the rest of you.

Bruce