[RP TownTalk] Conversations on petes buildings etc...

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 13:05:03 UTC 2007

Neighbors, The majority of you don't have to endure
the traffic that bruce and several others of us have
to on a daily basis.  I thought when we moved here it
was going to stay the quiet town it was at that time.
Things really have changed.  From the lack of
maintenance around town lights, landscaping etc...
The roads are dug back up every so many months.  The
buses that polute queensbury road.  The noise and
trash that has increased is disturbing.  And if I
wanted to live next apartments/condos I would have
moved to the other end of town or movved to dc.  And
if petes buildings go up the future just holds more.
We don't need anymore trafficor rental/condo units in
our town.  And ok if pete is fine with having a a five
story building let him build it a half a block from
his home.  This will only be an increase in noise from
trains added trash probably more crime etc...  I;m
sorry but we put money in our home that I wouldn't
have if I seen this coming.  I just dont see how in
any way this adds to the atmosphere of riverdale park.
 And there are condos around that are just sitting now
.  People theses are going to end up as rental units.
And doesn't everyone just love town center its just
busting at the seems with buisness.  I can't believe
what this town is turning into in a short period of
time.  Some things to think about.
                         Holly