[RP TownTalk] Pete Buildings

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 18:15:42 UTC 2007

Bruce,

Thanks for the response and clarification on your points. My retort to you
was not meant to be rude. My apologies to you and Alan, if they were taken
that way. I tend to be a bit passionate, from time to time. I also enjoy a
"zesty" debate occasionally. Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. Looking
forward to future and healthy discussions.

Jay Wright

n a message dated 2/13/2007 7:02:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,