[RP TownTalk] Question on street clearing

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 19:35:28 UTC 2007

In a message dated 2/14/2007 1:40:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dwightrholmes at gmail.com writes:

as a  pedestrian commuter (i live on Riverdale Rd, take the MARC to work) i
can't  help but notice that Dumm's Corner has adopted the same technique in
this  storm and the previous one: the front side by the entrances are shoveled
but  not the Lafayette side, and not the Queensbury side of the property.
(couldn't help but think back to the discussions here about how they are so  much
a part of the community...)
Wuh-oh! Jimmy you better get Butch over there and get that taken care of.
The Peanut Gallery has you under a microscope now!

i also just came back from the Giant on Kenilworth and noticed  pedestrians
walking in the street on Riverdale Rd where the park is (between  the school
and the river). the school's sidewalks are cleared, but the  sidewalk that runs
along the park (of infamous reputation on this list as per  an earlier thread)
hasn't been touched. is this the responsiblity of the town?  or MNCPP?
LOL I love it! Who IS responsible for this? Perhaps because of that now
infamous list, is the reason that it hasn't been touched. EEEWWWWW!!!! Please
update us on this. I know that there is some watchdog somewhere willing to camp
out to see the result.

Staying tuned,
Jay Wright