[RP TownTalk] Question on street clearing

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat Feb 17 14:26:53 UTC 2007

Dwight,
No one that I know of, MD, DC, Prince George's County nor Riverdale Park
(if they can) declared a "Snow Emergency". No Emergency, no towing, no
tickets.

The rest of that question is "is the street in front of your house a
Snow Emergency Rout?" If not, no towing, no tickets.

On the other hand, it would be nice if they could remove the berm made
when they plowed the middle of the street.

Lou