[RP TownTalk] Immoderate moderation

Alan K. Thompson webmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Fri Feb 23 00:50:31 UTC 2007

(Maureen sent this before I sent out my "History and Perspectives" note).

I do not believe that I would moderate someone for bad spelling or
grammar because it wouldn't help with the goals of the list.  If I
thought that it would, in balance, increase the number of subscribers
or quality of the discussion, I could see adopting it as a guideline
(but I'd rather not think about the amount of work it would be to
moderate a list like that).

Warm Regards,

Alan