[RP TownTalk] Moderation

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:56:45 UTC 2007

Dear neighbors,

I guess I need to step in here regarding moderation.  This list exists via
executive order, based on a perceived need to have a civil place to share
information pertinent to the town. The original rules were not intended to
be permanent, but would do until the town council either created its own, or
endorsed recommendations from others.  Frankly the list has worked pretty
well, and all involved have been very busy on a host of other items of
interest to the town.  Until the Council acts to modify the rules the
current guidelines will remain.

I would like to point out that if the Town Talk guidelines are too
restrictive all of us are free to set up our own list, blog or web site.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor