[RP TownTalk] Dry Cleaner Recommendations

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 04:54:11 UTC 2007

Maureen, I can't vouch for their cat urine removal abilities but we've had
good luck with Greenway Cleaners (next door to Safeway, 7589 Greenbelt Rd.,
301-345-9899). They're reasonably priced and supposedly environmentally
friendlier than the usual dry cleaning process. Nature's Miracle is good at
removing the smell of cat urine, but I don't know what it would do to your
wedding dress.

good luck,
marc molino