[RP TownTalk] Ice storm clean up

Jennifer Gerwig email2jlg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 01:21:41 UTC 2007

Since we had a council member take the time to copy &
paste the town code regarding the subject of these
questions I don't see why there could not be an
official response to expand upon the unofficial one
given below.

Also for personal curiosity:  How long does a person
stay on moderated status and is the disclaimer really
necessary?