[RP TownTalk] Current subscriber count

Alan K. Thompson webmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Sun Feb 25 19:00:41 UTC 2007

[RP TownTalk] has 121 "members" (not necessarily unique people, just
unique e-mail addresses)
[RP TownAnnounce] has 97 "members"
[RP ComTalk] has 30 "members"
[RP TownArts] has 25 "members"

In the future, people who have requests such as this can contact me
off-list, since I'm (currently) the only person with easy access to
subscriber information.  If you find my answer interesting, you can
quote the results I provide, with whatever commentary on my answer you
find appropriate.

Alan