[RP TownTalk] Special treat for fans of Chamber Music

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Sun Feb 25 21:00:08 UTC 2007

     Schubert, Schubert and Schubert

      three evenings  of chamber music
     on

> March 16, 17 and 18, 2007

    at

> Georgetown University's Gaston Hall
> 37th and O Streets NW
> Washington, DC 20057
>
> ALL CONCERTS BEGIN AT 8PM

    features the

> THE AURYN QUARTET
> with
> KYOKO HASHIMOTO, PIANO
> ANTHONY MANZO, DOUBLE BASS
>
> Friday
> BRAHMS: STRING QUARTET OP. 67
> SCHUBERT: PIANO QUINTET D. 667, "THE TROUT"
> Saturday
> SCHUBERT: SONATA F. VIOLIN AND PIANO D. 384
> SCHUBERT: STRING QUARTET D. 173
> BRAHMS: PIANO QUINTET OP. 34
> Sunday
> SCHUBERT: 4 IMPROMPTUS
> SCHUBERT: QUARTETSATZ D. 703
> SCHUBERT: STRING QUARTET D. 810 "DEATH & THE MAIDEN"
>
> Ticket prices are :

> Regular Admission $5 **Students/Seniors $3 All 3 Concerts $10

   Children under 14 free
    What  Joseph McLellan, music critic of The Washington Post, wrote
years ago about this     series remains true: we are still the best deal
in town  and less expensive then a movie, so     we hope to see you all
there and share this information with your friennds and list serves.
Thanks!

    www.stompingground.com/schubert