[RP TownTalk] IRIS' CAR FOR SALE: 2002 HONDA ODYSSEY $10,000

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at rcn.com
Wed Jan 3 15:41:46 UTC 2007

FOR SALE: 2002 HONDA ODYSSEY-EX  $10,000
Mileage: 107,325 / Body Style: Passenger Mini Van / Exterior Color:
Starlight Silver
Interior Color: Grey /VIN: 2HKRL18622H518856 / Engine: 6 Cylinders /
Transmission: Automatic / Doors: 5

Seller's Notes:  I purchased the Odyssey July 2006 from a private owner in
Fairfax VA to replace Iris’ beloved Dodge Grand Caravan stolen from our
yard.  The Odyssey is in Excellent Condition inside, outside and engine.
Exterior has 3 little scratches on driver’s rear side near bumper.   The
Dodge Grand Caravan was recovered and returned Wednesday, December 27.
(Yeah!) We are selling the Odyssey ($10,000) and Grand Caravan (3,000) to
get Iris a new Grand Caravan.  Iris likes the Grand Caravan better because
she can fit 1 ½ more afterschool program children in the car (‘90s cars are
a little wider than the ‘00s)!  Iris works from home and drives less than
100 miles a week, so she put less than 4,000 on the car since July.  The
previous owner was a realtor, who also worked from home and averaged 175
miles a week; most of the car miles came from the former family’s yearly
vacation travel.  The Kelley Blue Book Value for a 2002 Odyssey with 107,325
Miles in Good Condition is $11,035.  We are only asking $10,000 so new owner
can use the $1035 savings to repair the 3 little scratches (approx $200),
replace a SRS sensor (approx $522.00), detail ($153) and celebrate by taking
the family and a couple of friends to Olive Garden or a group of teens to
Dave and Busters ($160)!  See attachment or call for more details.

Sky Sirewest and Iris McLaurin-Southall
Oliver Street – Riverdale
(301) 864-1940 or (301) 864-0326