[RP TownTalk] M-UTC Minutes Dec 2006

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:09:41 UTC 2007

Town Talk

Last month I posted a summary of the outcomes from the December MUTC
Meeting.  Following up on that, attached are the official meeting minutes
from that meeting from Park and Planning.

As noted earlier, the M-UTC committee will be holding a work session on Jan
24 at 7:30 pm at Town Hall with the owner of the non-functional gas station
on Route 1 across from DeMatha (formerly Jey's Auto).

The owner proposes redeveloping it into a convenience store and functioning
gas station and would like feedback on his plans.

Happy New Year,

Alice Ewen Walker