[RP TownTalk] Seeking local MD - general practitioner

Karen Smyth karenfsmyth at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 20:45:41 UTC 2007

Good call on that question!  Finding a doctor in the area is on my 2007 to do list too and I have not had luck yet.  I was sick this past October -December and just rode it out because I didn't have time to go through the hassle of finding a family dr, but I definitely want to - so if anyone has any recommendations for Doctors near(ish) to  Rte 1/ EW Hwy intersection, I'd be grateful!

Karen