[RP TownTalk] Seeking local MD - general practitioner

Gerard Kiernan gerardkiernan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 4 23:00:02 UTC 2007

Regina,

The majority of the doctors practicing in Riverdale Park are located in the
three medical office buildings at Kenilworth Avenue and River Road.
Additional doctors have offices in the Jemal office buildings further up
Kenilworth ( the rear building has a Sarvis Avenue address).

I hope that this helps in searching your insurance provider's web site.

Gerry Kiernan
Council Member, Ward 5