[RP TownTalk] Condos

James Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 20:40:36 UTC 2007

I, for one, believe that it's very important to keep a number of
different purchase and rental options open to residents of our town for
many reasons, but chiefly, to preserve and revitalize the character of
our town.  I do happen to agree with some in our town that we need more
upper income residents to improve our tax base and allow us to inspect
rental properties for cleanliness and other code violations.

Just my opinion,

Jim Coleman
Somerset Road