[RP TownTalk] Condos

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:08:01 UTC 2007

On Monday the 29th, the Dumm's Corner property plans will be presented
to the council. You could ask them about what they hope to sell the
condos for.

When M-UTC last met, the Spiropoulous's were pretty forthcoming about
the price assumptions they are building into their project.  I can't
recall the exact figures, but I remember thinking that they seemed
conservative about what they thought the condos might sell for. If I
remember right it was in the 200-300K range.

The Dumms site is 1 stop by Marc train to Capitol Hill. Its present
use strikes me as below market potential, even factoring in the
softening condo market.

Alice