[RP TownTalk] Found - purebred dog

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 11:52:28 UTC 2007

The other day one of my neighbors found a lovely
purebred dog, which followed him into our apt.
building.  Inquiries in the area have failed to turn
up the owner, and I haven't seen any signs posted in
town for a lost dog.

If you or someone you know has lost a dog, please
provide a detailed description of the dogs' breed,
gender, color/markings, and name.  You may contact me
today until 3:00 pm or call Gordon at (301) 277 6142
anytime.

Serious enquiries only please, as we want to return
this dog to its RIGHTFUL owner (it's definitely
someones' pet), and not have to bother with calls from
people just looking for a free dog.   Thanks!