[RP TownTalk] housing help

kira branson kmb12067 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:45:27 UTC 2007

I would appreciate if anyone has or knows of a place for rent for my 3 year old son and I.  I work at Riverdale Elementary and he attends the child-care center at St. Jerome's in Hyattsville.  A place close to either schools would be best.  We are looking for something safe, affordable, no more than $600ish per month with a private entrance, kitchen and bathroom, a yard and laundry facilities to share would be a plus...any help/ideas would be very much appreciated.

  Thank you

  KMB