[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Community Garden

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Mon Jan 29 16:50:05 UTC 2007

Dear Riverdale Gardeners:

The University of Maryland Cooperative Extension and the Maryland
Multicultural Youth Center is planning the construction of a
community garden at the Center for Educational Partnership, the
building adjacent to William Wirt Middle School.  Although we want
your ideas and aspirations, we have plans for a youth garden
connected with the Riverdale Farmers Market, as well as plots of land
available to families to grow their own produce.  We would like to
invite you to a planning meeting on February 10th at 10AM at the
Center for Educational Partnership.  Feel free to contact me if you
have any questions, but we hope to see you all then.

Thank you for your interest, we hope to be digging and planting with
you all very soon!

Vinnie Bevivino
Community Garden Educator
The Engaged University