[RP TownTalk] locally grown

Leslie Plant leslieplant at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 13:42:20 UTC 2007

I can't remember if this has appeared on the list before .  there is a
wonderful little website (and associated newsletter called Local Mix)  put
out by a couple of local women from University Park devoted to locally grown
food and the importance of eating locally when you can.  My favorite column
is called "Local Eater Profile" :  You can go to:

http://www.realpeopleeatlocal.com/  and sign up for their email Newsletter
or read it on line.

Check it out ~ it's cool.

Leslie Plant