[RP TownTalk] CSAs

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 03:52:31 UTC 2007

Hello
Sorry to be late to the thread.  My sister has been in a CSA this summer.  Tonight we had some delicious greenbeans that were part of her order.
Here is what she has to say:
"My CSA is
http://www.calvertfarm.com/,
I use the pickup in Greenbelt.  In addition to the produce you can add
a dozen eggs to your order for 2.50/week.  The produce has been
absolutely amazing and it's really encouraged me to expand my veggie
horizons and cook creatively each week.

Here's my picture page of the veggies I've gotten so far:

http://fred-and-xie.smugmug.com/gallery/2997435/1#167415384

And a  link for finding community supported agriculture near you"
http://www.localharvest.org/
csa/

I am interested in others' experiences too
Kathy

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front